We believe that our people’s mental wellbeing is equally as important as their physical wellbeing. That’s why we have a comprehensive health and wellbeing program to look after our people and promote positive mental health.
- 7,568 one-on-one confidential consultations with onsite physiologists to support our people proactively manage their health and wellbeing
- 1,355 participants have attended at least once, representing approximately 90% of employees. 1,030 have attended at least twice – representing approximately 70% of employees
- Key reasons for attending consults included
Preventative musculoskeletal management
Heart disease and diabetes prevention
- Over the long term we have seen a reduction in individuals in high risk categories for a number of measures including:
- Cholesterol – 79%
- Blood glucose – 70%
- Body mass index – 32%
- Diastolic blood pressure – 76%
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees and immediate family members
- Business wide communications on R U OK?
- Additional onsite activities included 149 warm up for work sessions, 3,059 Epworth sleep assessments, 81 Fatigue and Manual Handling education sessions as well as 359 monthly health education at pre-starts and toolboxes
PARTICIPATION IN VOLUNTARY
HEALTH AND WELL BEING PROGRAMS