Promoting and supporting the wellness of our people is a mandate of our Safety and Health policy. Evolution is committed to investment in many activities that benefit our people’s health and wellbeing including the provision of services by our health partners.
Evolution offers confidential monthly one-on-one health consultations by physiologists to help individuals achieve positive health and wellbeing outcomes. This may include the tracking of health metrics such as blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose levels and weight, the provision of tailored exercise programs and proactive rehabilitation interventions.
The R U OK? Organisation has a mission to inspire and empower everyone to meaningfully connect with people around them and to support anyone struggling with life to genuinely change behaviour Australia-wide. At Evolution we embrace R U OK? Day. Not just once a year, but with regular reminders throughout the year to check in on our colleagues’ mental health.
- More than 75% workforce participate in our Health and Wellbeing program
- 1,060 proactive rehabilitation interventions taken
- 7,760 one-on-one health consultations
- 2,029 Epworth sleep assessments
- Reductions in BMI, Blood Glucose and Cholesterol levels
- Onsite gym facilities and access to health professionals at our remote camps
- Group exercise activities at remote camps
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees and immediate family members
- Embracing R U OK? Day
PARTICIPATION IN VOLUNTARY
HEALTH AND WELL BEING PROGRAMS