Evolution aims to be a neighbour and partner of choice in the work we do within our business and communities. We’re particularly proud to have been in partnership with Sustainability Advantage, since 2020 – a business support service provided by the NSW Government’s Office of Energy and Climate Change. The partnership helps organisations improve their environmental performance, reduce costs and add value to their business.
It has enabled Evolution’s participation and progress in the:
• ‘Partnering with Nature’ Diagnostic
• NZELA 2021 (Sustainability Advantage Net Zero Emissions Leadership Accelerator)
• Circular Transition Indicator Training (CTI July 2022)
• Carbon Evaluation Tool Project with Sustainability Panel Consultant 2XE
• Taskforce for Nature-Related Financial Disclosures (V0.4) Gap assessment
Through this partnership, Evolution has upskilled and prepared our people to lead, and offered governmental and stakeholder support in navigating the dynamic and emerging aspects of ESG management, including with regards to physical and transition climate risks, nature-related risks, and circular economies. It has also resulted in Evolution being recognised as a Partner of Sustainability Advantage at Sustainability Advantage’s 2023 Recognition Event celebrating the achievements of members and acknowledging their commitment and actions.
We are eager to maintain this partnership, as well as pursuing and engaging projects that are mutually beneficial to Evolution, Sustainability Advantage, and the surrounding communities.