APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2024 GRADUATE PROGRAM HAVE NOW CLOSED
for further information and details on our program see below
Your evolution: why the Evolution mining graduate program?
Our two-year structured Graduate program is designed to develop you by building your knowledge base, skills and experience across the Evolution business, and place you into a meaningful role at the end of the program, with a desire to see you as future leaders of the business!
If you want to be part of an organisation that takes people seriously and is small enough that everyone knows who you are, yet big enough to have the opportunities for you to grow and develop, then Evolution is the place for you!
The Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) have ranked us 47th in the “Top 75 Graduate Employers list” for 2020 as graduate employer of choice for mining. In 2022 we were a finalist for the Graduate Recruitment Industry Awards (Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE)) and in 2023 a top 100 finalist for GradConnection.
A two year structured development program aligned to the 70:20:10 learning model, to set you up for success at Evolution Mining, incorporating:
- 70% of learning is on-the-job exposure to new and challenging experiences
- 20% of learning is through a support network and learning from peers, coaches and mentors
- 10% of learning is through workshops and webinars
What does being part of the Evolution Graduate team mean for you?
Grow Your Craft
The opportunity to learn on the job via an individual development plan outlining specific practical experience required to be successful in your role.
Benefits to you:
– A plan curated to ensure you have exposure to relevant and exciting tasks, are able to take ownership of real work and projects, all while making a valuable contribution to the business
– A plan that will enable you to work towards the criteria for recognised statutory qualifications and enable success in operational positions, e.g. becoming a registered surveyor/acquiring your Mine Manager’s ticket
Structured Professional Development
Professional and personal development in alignment with our graduate competencies through a dynamic orientation experience, face-to-face workshops and webinars across the two years.
Benefits to you:
– Our development modules focus on areas such as adaptability and resilience to change, personal effectiveness, communication skills and commercial acumen
– Through mobility and rotations across our gold operations, you will experience unique and remote parts of Australia, connect and immerse yourself within our local communities, get exposure to corporate operations and access to both our Site Leadership teams and the Senior Leadership Team
Strong Support Network
An extensive support network who are ready to guide you through all stages of your development in the form of a rotation manager, a stream leader, senior mentor, and graduate program team.
Benefits to you:
– Regular feedback and coaching
– Provision of discipline=specific technical guidance
– Continued career development guidance and a buddy to help you settle into each site
– Regular check-ins with graduate manager and team and participation workshops in conjunction with our expert external facilitators
During the last 6 months of your graduate program, our extensive support network will work together with you to finalise your permanent location and position, aligned to your skills, interests and the business needs. This is based on meeting individual performance standards and participating in all aspects of the graduate program. Our roles include a competitive salary and benefits package.