Our two-year structured Graduate program is designed to develop you by building your knowledge base, skills and experience across the Evolution business, and placing you into a meaningful role at the end of the program, with a desire to see you as future leaders of the business!
If you want to be part of an organisation that takes people seriously, is small enough that everyone knows who you are but big enough to have the opportunities for you to grow and develop, then Evolution is the place for you!
Applications for our FY20 Graduate Program have now closed.
Your Evolution: Why the Evolution Mining Graduate Program?
- A two year structured development program
- You will take ownership of real work and projects and make a difference
- The opportunity to learn on the job with an individual development plan
- A corporate orientation designed to set you up for success with regular face-to-face workshops
- Leadership Team exposure and support
- Exposure to a variety of mine sites and corporate offices
- A rotation manager to supervise you day-to-day and to provide one-one feedback and coaching
- A stream leader per discipline, to oversee your development and to provide discipline-specific technical guidance
- A senior mentor to provide career development guidance and a buddy to help you settle in to each site
- Specific practical experience that will enable you to meet the criteria for recognised statutory qualifications and enable success in operational positions
- Operational and personal development training in safety, business skills, personal effectiveness and communication skills
- The opportunity to have fun and make lifelong friends
- A competitive salary and benefits package
In addition, the Evolution team will work with you during the last 6 months of your program to help you find a permanent role aligned to your skills, interests and the business needs.
Applications for our 2019/20 Summer Vacation Program are now closed.
The vacation program offers students completing an undergraduate degree the opportunity to learn about the running of a mine site and contribute to our operations first-hand.
For FY20 we had opportunities in the following disciplines – Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Survey, Geology, Metallurgy, Finance, IT, Supply, Environmental and Safety.
Click Here to find out more about the program and the positions.
This year the opportunities are available at three of our sites across Queensland and NSW, as well as our Group office in Sydney. We strongly recommend that you apply for a site that is local to you because any required travel or relocation will be at your own cost.
All site based programs for 2019/20 will commence in December 2019 and will last for 12 weeks.