The objective of our sustainability efforts is to deliver long-term stakeholder value through safe, low-cost gold production in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
The requirements of this company-wide policy and its supporting Sustainability Performance Standards applies to all directors, employees, business partners and their subsidiary entities.
Sustainability is embedded in our decision making at all levels of the organisation through the Performance Standards.
Evolution Mining will achieve the objectives of this Sustainability Policy by ensuring we:
- Foster a safe, diverse and inclusive workplace
- Demonstrate robust risk management and environmental stewardship
- Are an employer of choice, attracting the most talented people
- Contribute positively to local, regional and national sustainability efforts
- Protect and enhance our reputation as a trusted partner and provide sustainable community benefits
- Advance outcomes for Indigenous peoples and protecting cultural heritage
- Respect the human rights of all our stakeholders
- Are transparent at all levels of corporate governance and comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Operate at the highest standards of financial and ethical behaviour
- Foster an innovative culture relentlessly driving operational excellence
Version Control: 1.0
Review Date: 01/07/2021
Owner: Fiona Murfitt – Vice President Sustainability
Approver: Jake Klein – Executive Chairman